Aromatherapy Shower Steamers with essential oils!
Set of 6 steamers (1 type each) each steamer is individually packed
- Serenity – made with Lavender, Rose Geranium & Ylang Ylang. This steamer is great to decompress, calm down and relax.
- Citrus Burst – made with Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Blood Orange and Vanilla essential oils. Half a strength of Menthol for a gentle fast nasal congestion relief. This steamer is great for morning wake ups and morning stuffy heads.
- Eucalyptus Lemonade -made with Lemon, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle with a bit of Menthol for gentle nasal congestion relief. Perfect for any time of the day when feeling under the weather.
- Minty Skittles – made with Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Tangerine, Blood Orange and Vanilla and a touch of menthol for stuffy nose. All day rounder. this beauty is fresh , relaxing , energizing and just perfect to clear your head.
- Hippie Smoke aka Spirit of Patchouli - woody, sweet blend of Orange, Patchouli, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Cinnamon & Clove. Happiness in a steamer. Perfect for after work showers or when in need of calmness and a bit of emotional uplifting.
- Sleepy Head – made with Blood Orange, Lavender, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang. With a bit of menthol. Best for late afternoons, evenings or in general when you need to calm down and get ready for a relaxing evening. Calming yet uplifting blend.
Shower steamers are made with very high concentrations of essential oils for aromatherapy benefits.
Each steamer will last a full, long shower. They can be easily smashed or broken in 2-4 for a shorter shower.
Cruelty free product, no animal testing! Only the family!!
Haven’t used yet so can not rate the use as Xmas presents but the look and smell are great
I bought the self care shower steamers for some girlfriends with new borns. It’s a bit of luxury and relaxation for them without having to run a bath. Love these products and the scents are amazing!!
They just fizz in the shower, no real aroma.
It's fantastic being able to break the shower steamers into quarters and you can smell the quality oils used. These last longer and smell better than others I've tried and that includes ones I've tried to make myself (unsuccessfly LOL). Definitely recommend.