Rosemary Shampoo Bar
Made with: Shea butter and Castor Oil, combined with Oat Protein and Vitamin B5.
This gentle bar is an excellent choice for those with sensitive scalp.
Scented: Rosemary and Rosewood
- 100% soap free and pH balanced.
- Sulfate Free
- Parabens free
- Synthetic fragrance free
- Equivalent to 2 bottles of liquid shampoo
Recommended for: Normal, Sensitive scalp
Weight: 80 gr
How to use:
- Wet your hair and the bar. Slide the bar over your hair until lather starts to form.
- Put the bar aside and lather shampoo into hair.
- Rinse and follow again or use conditioner if needed. Lemongrass Conditioner
Ingredients: LOVE, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Behentrimonium methosulphate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) flower oil, Rosewood Oil, Panthenol (VitaminB5), Hydrolyzed Oats Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (preservative - so the bar does not grow winter cloths)
STORAGE: Keep in cool dry place away from moisture and humidity. Keep in a well-draining spot while in use. Do not leave in the water or in the shower cabin.
Note: Cruelty free product, no animal testing! Only the family!!
* = Coconut derived mild cleansing agent
** = Rapeseed Oil derived conditioning agen
Love the bar, will be switching to this. My hair is healthy and baby hairs are starting to grow thanks to the rosemary/castor oil combo.