Aromatherapy Shower Steamers with essential oils!
Set of 6 steamers (1 type each) each steamer is individually packed
- Mint Eucalyptus (Sinus) – made with Eucalyptus and Pine essential oils. Packed with Menthol for a fast nasal congestion relief. This steamer is great for sinus and colds.
- Breathe – another fighter for stuffy heads. Made with Peppermint, Camphor, Wintergreen and Lavender essential oils and packing menthol. This steamer is great for sinus and colds or stuffy heads.
- Immunity – made with Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils. The oils used in this steamers are known to help boost the immune system especially during winter & cold and flu seasons.
- VX – made with Eucalyptus, Camphor, Tuja and Lemon essential oils and Packing lots of Menthol for a fast nasal congestion relief. This steamer is a mix between Sinus and Breathe and gorgeously refreshing, sharp, clean with slight spicy notes of Nutmeg essential oil, beautiful for a deep breathing with the bonus of extra menthol for stuffy heads.
- Cool Air – made with Wintergreen, Peppermint & Cinnamon essential oils and Packing Menthol for a fast nasal congestion relief. This steamer is refreshing, clean with slight sweet spicy notes, beautiful for a deep breathing with the bonus of menthol for stuffy heads.
- Invigorate – made with Peppermint & Spearmint essential oils. Packing Menthol for a fast nasal congestion relief. This steamer is refreshing, clean and uplifting with the bonus of a strong menthol for stuffy heads.
Shower steamers are made with very high concentrations of essential oils for aromatherapy benefits. No artificial fragrance oils.
Each steamer will last a full, long shower. They can be easily smashed or broken in 2-4 for a shorter shower.
USE: place the steamer on the shower floor under running shower water. Allow the heat and steam in your shower to release the oils and vapor into the air.
DO NOT USE AS A BATH BOMB: because of the high concentration of essential oils, these shower steamers are not appropriate for the bath tub. Also most of them have menthol and that is a NO NO for the sensitive body parts or skin.
Ingredients: Plenty of Love and care, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, Olive Oil, Kaolin Clay, Menthol, Essential Oils, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - SLSA, Color
STORAGE: Please keep your steamer in a dry place before use.... if it gets wet it may activate and have fun / start without you. LOL
NOTE: Please use within 3 months from purchase.
Cruelty free product, no animal testing! Only the family!!
* The above information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Always happy with shower steamers, just delightful smells. Friends and family love them
Winter is coming...what more do you need to know. The perfect on hand pack to see you through all winter throws at you.
I love this pack as I had never purchased from Elena’s before I wasn’t sure what I would like and what I wouldn’t so buying this pack gave me the variety I needed and it definitely didn’t disappoint. They are all absolutely beautiful I have a couple of favourites that I’ll purchase again. But overall I highly recommend buying this
We can not get enough of the shower steamer since COVID made its way into our household a couple of weeks ago. Wether it’s blocked sinuses or needing to wash away the exhaustion of caring for a sick household.. there is something for everyone.
Huge fan of this one. Perfect to relax after a long day (no matter what you select) ordered a box for mum and my sister, and they love it too