Aromatherapy Shower Steamers with essential oils!
Set of 6 steamers (1 type each) each steamer is individually packed
- Winter Forest – made with Cedarwood, Pine, Norwegian Spruce Essential Oils. This steamer is refreshing and invigorating.
- Christmas Spice – made with a gorgeous blend of Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg Essential Oils, best for evening or afternoon showers.
- Fresh Air – made with Peppermint, Cinnamon , Wintergreen Essential Oils, and Menthol, gorgeous awakening and refreshing.
- Candy Cane – made with Peppermint & Pine Essential Oils and Menthol
- Good Riddance 2020 – made with Lemon, Grapefruit, Lavender, Peppermint Essential Oils. This one is light and best for thous spring fever moments.
- Be Fresh Be Merry - to finish the set off we had to make this refreshing beauty. Made with Peppermint, Spearmint Essential Oils and a good load of Menthol too.
Shower steamers are made with very high concentrations of essential oils for aromatherapy benefits. No artificial fragrance oils.
Each steamer will last a full, long shower. They can be easily smashed or broken in 2-4 for a shorter shower.
USE: place the steamer on the shower floor under running shower water. Allow the heat and steam in your shower to release the oils and vapor into the air.
DO NOT USE AS A BATH BOMB: because of the high concentration of essential oils, these shower steamers are not appropriate for the bath tub. Also most of them have menthol and that is a NO NO for the sensitive body parts or skin.
Ingredients: Plenty of Love and care, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, Olive Oil, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - SLSA, Color
STORAGE: Please keep your steamer in a dry place before use.... if it gets wet it may activate and have fun / start without you. LOL
NOTE: Please use within 3 months from purchase.
Cruelty free product, no animal testing! Only the family!!
* The above information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.