Aromatherapy Shower Steamers with essential oils!
Set of 6 steamers (1 type each) each steamer is individually packed
- Mint Eucalyptus (Sinus) – made with Eucalyptus and Pine essential oils. Packed with Menthol for a fast nasal congestion relief. This steamer is great for sinus and colds.
- Breathe – another fighter for stuffy heads. Made with Peppermint, Camphor, Wintergreen and Lavender essential oils and packing menthol. This steamer is great for sinus and colds or stuffy heads.
- Boost - (contains menthol), this steamer is perfect for stuffy heads or when in need of relief from stress and head aches. Made with Lemongrass, Orange and Spearmint essential oils, also loaded with menthol and pucks a punch. Lemongrass oils is also known to revive the mind and act as an energiser when feeling lethargic.
- Recharge – another headache fighter and uplifter. Made with Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon and Orange essential oils. This steamer is great to help re-energize and help you feel refresh
- Hangover – made with Peppermint, Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit and Ginger essential oils. Peppermint is known to help with headaches, Ginger is known to help with head spins and that blah feeling you may have after a big night!
- Focus – best for morning times or just when need to clear your head and center your mind. Made with Lemon Basil, Rosemary and a bit of Peppermint. This steamer is good for concentration and mental clarity.
Shower steamers are made with very high concentrations of essential oils for aromatherapy benefits. No artificial fragrance oils.
Each steamer will last a full, long shower. They can be easily smashed or broken in 2-4 for a shorter shower.
USE: place the steamer on the shower floor under running shower water. Allow the heat and steam in your shower to release the oils and vapor into the air.
DO NOT USE AS A BATH BOMB: because of the high concentration of essential oils, these shower steamers are not appropriate for the bath tub. Also most of them have menthol and that is a NO NO for the sensitive body parts or skin.
Ingredients: Plenty of Love and care, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, Olive Oil, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - SLSA, Color
STORAGE: Please keep your steamer in a dry place before use.... if it gets wet it may activate and have fun / start without you. LOL
NOTE: Please use within 3 months from purchase.
Cruelty free product, no animal testing! Only the family!!
* The above information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Love these shower steamers.
I was given some as a gift and now I've purchased some to give to my MIL and some for myself 🙂
I bought these for a gift, plus a couple for me to try. They are AMAZING! Such beautiful scents, they have great lasting power, and the included soap sample is heavenly. I will definitely purchase from this business again.
Cannot describe how amazing these steamers are, each and every steamer does exactly what they are meant to. I feel so much better after every shower, cannot thank you guys enough
I absolutely love these shower steamers, they smell amazing and do exactly what the say. My favourite so far is Boost but it is definitely a close competition. Even my partner loves them and has stolen mine to use in his showers. Have and will continue to highly recommend these to friends and family!
Love the shower steamers wake me up before you go.
It's a great start to the day and wakes you up.
Also the new design is awesome easy to break in half for a quick shower or use as is for a longer one.