Aromatherapy Shower Steamers with essential oils!
Set of 6 steamers (1 type each) each steamer is individually packed
- Mint Eucalyptus (Sinus) – made with Eucalyptus and Pine essential oils. Packed with Menthol for a fast nasal congestion relief. This steamer is great for sinus and colds.
- Breathe – another fighter for stuffy heads. Made with Peppermint, Camphor, Wintergreen and Lavender essential oils and packing menthol. This steamer is great for sinus and colds or stuffy heads.
- Boost - (contains menthol), this steamer is perfect for stuffy heads or when in need of relief from stress and head aches. Made with Lemongrass, Orange and Spearmint essential oils, also loaded with menthol and pucks a punch. Lemongrass oils is also known to revive the mind and act as an energiser when feeling lethargic.
- Recharge – another headache fighter and uplifter. Made with Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon and Orange essential oils. This steamer is great to help re-energize and help you feel refresh
- Hangover – made with Peppermint, Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit and Ginger essential oils. Peppermint is known to help with headaches, Ginger is known to help with head spins and that blah feeling you may have after a big night!
- Focus – best for morning times or just when need to clear your head and center your mind. Made with Lemon Basil, Rosemary and a bit of Peppermint. This steamer is good for concentration and mental clarity.
Shower steamers are made with very high concentrations of essential oils for aromatherapy benefits. No artificial fragrance oils.
Each steamer will last a full, long shower. They can be easily smashed or broken in 2-4 for a shorter shower.
USE: place the steamer on the shower floor under running shower water. Allow the heat and steam in your shower to release the oils and vapor into the air.
DO NOT USE AS A BATH BOMB: because of the high concentration of essential oils, these shower steamers are not appropriate for the bath tub. Also most of them have menthol and that is a NO NO for the sensitive body parts or skin.
Ingredients: Plenty of Love and care, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, Olive Oil, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - SLSA, Color
STORAGE: Please keep your steamer in a dry place before use.... if it gets wet it may activate and have fun / start without you. LOL
NOTE: Please use within 3 months from purchase.
Cruelty free product, no animal testing! Only the family!!
* The above information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
So far tried the one for anxiety and one for sinus. Only need half of one and I turned the light off lit a candle and put my plinky plonky music on. It really added to my me time. Ive kept her card and will definitely try the others.
I purchased three different packs and love them all. I also purchased two of the packs of bath bombs and my absolutely loves them. Will definitely be getting more
We ordered 2 packs of the shower steamers and absolutely love them! Not only are they lovely in the shower, but they also make our bathroom smell delicious!
We have quartered them, so it will take us a while to get through them all, but after they are done we will buy more!
My husband also loves the free soap sample - thank you for the little extra!
Shower Steamers Wake You Up Before You Go Go Mix
My name is Kate- not Lauren. Would love to give review but have not received my goods as yet. Understand the issues due to lockdowns…